Part of the Oregon Fire Service Museum collection, a 1950 Kenworth/Howard Cooper. 1,000 GPM pump and a 300 gallon water tank. This truck served the Oregon City Fire Dept. It later served as private fire protection at the Blue Heron paper mill in Oregon City along the river. It became part of the Oregon Fire Service Museum collection in 1995.
1950 Kenworth/Howard Cooper